through July 5 and save up to $1,500
Welcome to Stone's Throw. Sometimes you really can have it all! A beautiful home that offers the best of all worlds. It boasts unobstructed views of the majestic Pacific Ocean and miles of soft sand, plus it sits next to Laneda, Manzanita's main street lined with boutique shops and fine restaurants. Just renovated, this house has the perfect blend of modern, understated style and charming original features like its massive stone fireplace. With room for up to 16 people (and one or two well-behaved canine guests), Stone's Throw gives you a luxurious setting for family reunions, small receptions, and work retreats by the sea.
You'll find many thoughtful amenities and features for an excellent group experience:
• A huge, fully equipped kitchen and spacious counters make it easy for everyone to cook together.
• The custom-built dining table seats 14 or more. Massive glass doors flank the dining room and frame unmatched views of the ocean beyond.
• Watch the magic of an ocean sunset unfold from the west-facing deck at the front of the house.
• The back deck, large gas grill, and beautifully landscaped yard will call to your guests, and everyone can enjoy spending time outside even when Pacific Northwest weather prevails, thanks to the comfort of the covered porch. Relax in the hot tub after a fun-filled day on the beach!
• With its panoramic ocean view, the living room window seat will beckon morning coffee drinkers, afternoon readers, and late-night conversation partners.
• The warm, inviting living room is also graced by the original wood-burning fireplace and striking antique furniture. Build a cozy fire with wood we provide and watch the cable-equipped HD TV.
• If you can turn your attention away from even more ocean views provided downstairs by the great room, you'll find a massive National Geographic collection, free WiFi, a cable-equipped TV, and BluRay DVD player, and a Foosball table to entertain you.
• Everyone knows how much laundry beach visits can generate. With two separate laundry facilities---one on each floor---no one has to wait.
• The home's bedroom closets contain handy built-in shelves for extra storage.
• The kitchenette downstairs makes a great snack station.
Stone's Throw accommodates all sorts of sleeping configurations:
• Four upstairs bedrooms each feature a queen-sized bed.
• One upstairs bedroom has a twin trundle bed that sleeps two guests.
• One of the upstairs queen bedrooms also includes a twin-sized day bed.
• The downstairs bedroom features two queen-sized beds.
• The upstairs level has two bathrooms, one with a walk-in shower and one with a tub/shower combo.
• The bathroom downstairs features a walk-in shower.
While staying at this Manzanita vacation rental, you'll be just a few minutes' walks from the Manzanita Farmers Market (Friday nights in the summer), favorites like Marzano's Pizza and Neahkahnie Bistro, the Little Apple gourmet grocery, and wine store, and Spa Manzanita. You're just a short drive away from exploring other seaside towns like Cannon Beach, Seaside, and Astoria. And you've got abundant choices when it comes to nearby outdoor recreation, including golfing at Manzanita Golf Course and Alderbrook Golf Course; hiking Neahkahnie Mountain, Oswald State Park, and Ecola State Park; surfing at Short Sands Beach; horseback riding; and kayaking, crabbing, clamming, fishing, and stand-up paddleboarding (SUP) in Nehalem Bay.
All AvantStay guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and hotel-grade amenities.
This home comes with a pack n' play travel crib and a high chair available.
All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit to be charged after booking
The City of Manzanita has issued MCA #195 to Stone's Throw indicating it has been properly inspected and is a legal rental.
Our home features 6 comfortable bedrooms for a perfect night's sleep.
Each room is outfitted with linens, towels, fluffy pillows and comforters. Linens are available for additional sleeping arrangements.
The bedroom configurations are as follows:
In order to book this property you must be over 25 years old.
Pets are welcome! We require a $150 fee per pet as well as a single $300 security deposit. Contact email@example.com to let us know if you plan on bringing a registered service animal or emotional support animal.
This is a smoke-free home. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit and damages liability up to $2,500.
Please be considerate of your neighbors and mindful of noise levels. Noise violations may result in fines. Please also note we do not provide speakers or sound systems.
STR Permit No. MCA #195