You will love the experience at this memorable beach vacation abode! Walk a brief 5 minutes to step foot onto the famous, white sands of Rosemary beach. Located off Scenic Highway 30A, this spacious home is perfectly suited for fun in the sun and is also located just steps from the community pool and hot tub. Scenic 30A is one the best-kept beach town secrets in the United States, known for emerald waters, 25,000 acres of protected state forest, and small, unique restaurants.
This residence features a contemporary yet coastal design, with soft and calming colors. Designed to inspire group gatherings, this spacious home is the perfect escape for any group of Destination Seekers.
Home Highlights Include:
➡ Walk to Seacrest Beach in 5 minutes!
➡ Gulf views galore
➡ Front porch and balconies on the 1st and 2nd floors
➡ Laptop-friendly workspaces
➡ Washer + dryer
➡ Hardwood floors
➡ Guaranteed driveway parking + street parking upon availability
➡ Access to community pool & hot tub
There's plenty of space for everyone to relax in our comfy living room located on the second floor. You'll love curling up with a good book or streaming your favorite show or the big games on the HD smart TV. Movie night is always a good idea after an action-packed day at the beach!
Up for some friendly competition? Kids and adults alike will love our brand-new V3 edition of the Polycade gaming console.
--KITCHEN & DINING--
Between all the excitement of beaches, shopping, and amusement parks, you'll surely work up an appetite! This home has a fully equipped kitchen with everything you could need to cook for a group.
The kitchen is outfitted with stainless steel appliances, including a refrigerator, freezer, electric stove, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, and dishwasher. Cabinets are stocked with new dishes, cookware, and utensils, and plenty of counter space makes cooking a pleasure! For extra convenience there is a BBQ grill outdoors. Pots and Pans are available, please note we do not provide condiments such as salt and pepper.
Settle in for a delicious meal at either the kitchen island, which has 3 barstools, or at the dining table, which seats 8. For dinner with a view, head outside to the balcony, where you'll find an outdoor dining table for 6.
This home can comfortably sleep up to 10 guests in 5 private bedrooms. All of the bedrooms have HD smart TVs and plenty of closet space. You'll sleep well thanks to our pillow-top mattresses, hypoallergenic pillows, and super soft Mascioni sheets. All of our furnishings reflect a stylish, comfortable theme.
• Master Bedroom: 1 king bed, private terrace, en-suite bath with double sinks and separate shower and tub, first floor
• Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed, first floor
• Bedroom 3: 1 full-over-full bunk bed, first floor
• Bedroom 4: 1 king bed, second floor
• Bedroom 5: 1 queen bed, second floor
Privacy please! This home contains 3 full bathrooms: 2 on the first floor (1 is located within the master bedroom), and 1 on the second floor. Both first-floor bathrooms have showers and bathtubs, and the second-floor bathroom has a shower only. Bathroom amenities include toiletries, soft and absorbent cotton towels, and hair dryers.
Want to get a head start on your post-trip laundry? There's a washer and dryer in the laundry room on the first floor.
Of course, you won't want to be inside the whole time! Take full advantage of Florida's famous beautiful weather in the outdoor spaces. On the second floor, you'll find gorgeous balconies overlooking the gulf. The beautiful Seacrest beach is a short walk away across the street.
--ESSENTIALS & SECURITY--
The entire home is equipped with fast WiFi and air conditioning, so you'll always be cool and connected.
Only two (2) cars can fit in the driveway. Overflow parking for one (1) additional car is available across the street on a first come first served basis, and is not guaranteed to be available. If a third car is planning to use the overflow parking during the stay it must display the parking permit that the host provides at all times, see house rules and check in instructions. Please note that RVs and trailers are not permitted.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our home or the Destin/Panama City Beach area in general. We hope to host you soon!
The home comes with a starter pack of toiletries. This includes, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 liquid dish soap, 2 dishwasher tabs, 2 rolls of tp per bathroom, three trash bags, we recently started adding 2 laundry detergent as well.
Nestled in the relaxed community of Seacrest, everything you need for an amazing vacation is within a short drive of your front door. Seacrest is located smack-dab in the middle between Destin and Panama City Beach, so you can enjoy the best of both destinations!
Planning your Florida itinerary? Don't miss these highlights:
• Seacrest Beach (across the street) - Our gorgeous neighborhood beach, complete with powdery sand
• Camp Creek Golf Club (3-minute drive) - Stunning 18-hole course designed by Tom Fazio
• 30A Farmers' Market (5-minute drive) - Sunday-only market with produce, baked goods, and crafts from local vendors
• Pier Park and Pier Park North Mall (19-minute drive) - Open-air shopping center with stores, dining, a movie theater, and rides
• Gulf World (20-minute drive) - Huge aquarium with exhibits with dolphins, sea lions, and more
• Point Washington State Forest (14-minute drive) - Expansive park with walking/hiking trails, hunting areas, and lots of wildlife
• There's no better way to get "up close and personal" with South Walton than a bike ride along the Timpoochee Trail. The approximately 18.5-mile trail, named after an influential Euchee Indian Chief, winds past dune lakes and state parks and beach access points through several charming beach neighborhoods. It's a perfect day trip for the family, an ideal way to get some exercise, and a whole lot of fun.The trail parallels the entire length of Scenic Highway 30A.
Although this home's beautiful kitchen surely makes home-cooked meals tempting, you might want to indulge in a meal out at one of the most delicious nearby restaurants:
• Raw & Juicy (15-minute walk or 3-minute drive) - Healthy juice bar operating out of a food truck
• Crabby Steves Highpointe (6-minute drive) - Beachfront bar and grill with beautiful views
• Restaurant Paradis (7-minute drive) - Classy spot with a tasting menu, perfect for a special occasion
• Donut Hole (8-minute drive) - Local favorite for sweet treats
• Bruno's Pizza (10-minute drive) - Casual eatery known for a lunchtime pizza buffet, always a crowd pleaser!
In addition to the fun stuff, this home is also within a short drive of all the essentials.
• Closest supermarket: Publix Super Market at Ocean Park Pavilion (10-minute drive)
• Closest liquor store: Kwiker Liquor (10-minute drive)
• Closest coffee shop: Amavida Coffee and Tea - Rosemary Beach (6-minute drive)
• Closest pharmacy: CVS (9-minute drive)
• Closest bank: Regions Bank (5-minute drive)
We're always happy to assist with tour bookings or any other area recommendations.
Driving is the best way to get around the 30A area, but a car isn't necessary for trips to the beach, which is approximately 5 minutes away on foot. Stores and restaurants in the area typically have free and plentiful parking, but be mindful that some beach parking lots do charge fees.
Uber, Lyft, and taxi services are also readily available.
Flying into the Panhandle area? Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP) is a 30-minute drive from the home and Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS) is a 1-hour drive away.
•Please note our occupancy includes an additional two beyond bed count. Trifold floor mattresses and additional linens can be provided upon request.
2 cars can fit in the driveway.
1 overflow parking may be available on a first come first serve basis.
Accidental Damage Protection: A non-refundable accidental damage protection plan has been included in the price of your reservation. Under this plan, you will not be held responsible to pay for accidental damage or loss to the rental property resulting from you or others in your party up to $2000. This plan does not cover intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct, and/or damages caused by pets. This plan is not available for reservations 28 days or longer or reservations that require a security deposit.
All bookings over 28 days require a security deposit to be charged after booking