Welcome to this contemporary and spacious 2-story split, separate levels home. This stunning abode with a private hot tub is located in Miramar Beach. A quick, 6-minute walk takes you to perfect beaches and a short 10 feet away takes you to the community pool. It's perfect for any group of friends or family seeking fun and memories in the sun - with all the comforts of home. The two living levels are separate including entrances, each level is only accessible via an exterior staircase.
Decorated to promote tranquility and peacefulness, this home features a contemporary design, with a stylish and calming color palette.
Home Highlights Include:
➡ Private hot tub
➡ Smart HDTVs
➡ Backyard with BBQ
➡ 2 modern kitchens
➡ Laptop-friendly workspaces
➡ Front porch & balconies
➡ Washer + dryer
➡ Garage parking
➡ Access to community pool, right next door to property
There's ample space for everyone to relax in this home's two living rooms: one on the first floor and another one upstairs. The two living levels are separate, and accessible via an exterior staircase - so you'll have plenty of opportunities to enjoy the fresh ocean air!
On both floors, you'll love curling up with a good book or streaming your favorite show or the big games on the HD smart TV. Upstairs, the spacious living space has a modern aesthetic with chairs and a unique recliner that's both comfortable and stylish. Up for some friendly competition? Kids and adults alike will love our V3 edition of the Polycade gaming console free for our guests!
--KITCHEN & DINING--
Between all the excitement of beaches, shopping, and amusement parks, you're bound to work up an appetite! This home has not one, but TWO kitchens that are stocked with everything you need to cook for a group. Each floor has its own kitchen.
Both kitchens boast stainless steel appliances, including a refrigerator, freezer, electric stove, double oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker. There is one dishwasher located in the main kitchen. Pots and Pans are available, please note we do not provide condiments such as salt and pepper. Cabinets stocked with dishes, cookware, and utensils to make cooking a pleasure!
Settle in for a meal with loved ones at either the 1st-floor dining table (seats at least 4), the 2nd-floor dining table (seats at least 8), or at the 2nd-floor breakfast bar with barstools (seats at least 4). In addition, you'll find a few outdoor dining options on the balconies, including a table for 4 on the 2nd-floor deck.
This home can comfortably sleep up to 15 guests in 5 private bedrooms and the living area. All of the bedrooms have ceiling fans, closets, and smart TVs, and the 2nd-floor bedrooms have scenic views of the neighborhood. All of our furnishings have a stylish and comfortable theme.
• Master Bedroom: 1 king bed, private balcony, en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi (second floor)
• Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed, en-suite bathroom (second floor)
• Bedroom 3: 1 queen bed (second floor)
• Bedroom 4: 1 king bed (first floor)
• Bedroom 5: 1 full/full bunk bed and 1 twin bed (first floor)
• Living area: 1 queen sleeper sofa (first floor)
Privacy please! This home contains 4 full bathrooms, 1 on the first floor and 3 on the second floor. Every bathroom features basic toiletries, towels, and hair dryers.
Want to get a head start on your post-trip laundry? You'll find a washer and dryer tucked in a closet near the top of the stairs.
You're coming all the way to Florida for great weather, so you probably don't want to stay inside the whole time! Enjoy the gulf breezes on one of this home's patios and balconies. There's a spacious front porch, back patio with a BBQ, and a balcony on the 2nd floor, all of which are furnished with outdoor seating.
Beyond the back patio is a backyard that's perfect for a game of tag. It's always a highlight for energetic kids and furry friends!
--ESSENTIALS & SECURITY--
The entire home is equipped with WiFi and air conditioning, so you'll always be cool and connected.
This home can fit 3 standard vehicles in the driveway and 1 inside the garage. Please note that RVs and trailers are not permitted.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our home or the Destin area in general. We hope to host you soon!
The home comes with a starter pack of toiletries. This includes, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 liquid dish soap, 2 dishwasher tabs, 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, three trash bags, we recently started adding 2 laundry detergent as well.
Nestled in a desirable neighborhood, this home is within a short walk of everything you need for a fantastic vacation.
Planning your Destin area itinerary? Don't miss these highlights:
• Miramar Beach (5-minute walk) - Our picturesque neighborhood beach, complete with powdery sand
• Emerald Bay Golf Club (8-minute drive) - 18-hole course next to the water
• Silver Sands Premium Outlets (8-minute drive) - Outdoor mall with designer outlets
• Grand Boulevard at Sandestin (10-minute drive) - Chic outdoor retail center with stylish boutiques and dining
• The Track (13-minute drive) - High-energy amusement park with bumper cars, go-karts, and more
• Big Kahuna's Water & Adventure Park (14-minute drive) - Huge water park with waterslides and a lazy river
Although this home's kitchen surely makes home-cooked meals tempting, you might want to indulge in a meal out at one of Miramar Beach's best restaurants:
• Pompano Joe's (11-minute walk) - Caribbean fare with a large patio
• Mama Clemenzas European Breakfast (20-minute walk or 5-minute drive) - Breakfast and brunch joint with a varied menu
• Captain Dave's On the Gulf (4-minute drive) - Timeless seafood restaurant with water views
• Fat Clemenzas (5-minute drive) - Classic Italian dishes with a contemporary twist
• Vintij Food & Wine (10-minute drive) - Upscale eatery known for wine flights and small plates
In addition to the fun stuff, this home is also within walking distance (or a short drive) of all the essentials.
• Closest supermarket: Tom Thumb (15-minute walk or 5-minute drive)
• Closest liquor store: Bottoms Up Wine & Liquor (15-minute walk or 3-minute drive)
• Closest coffee shop: Bad Ass Coffee (4-minute walk)
• Closest pharmacy: CVS (15-minute walk or 3-minute drive)
• Closest bank: Community Bank (6-minute drive)
We're always happy to assist with tour bookings or any other area recommendations.
Driving is the best way to get around the Panhandle area, but a car isn't necessary for trips to the beach, which is less than 5 minutes away on foot. Stores and restaurants in the area typically have free and plentiful parking, but be mindful that some beach parking lots do charge fees.
Uber, Lyft, and taxi services are also readily available.
Flying into the Panhandle area? Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS) is a 35-minute drive from the home and Destin Executive Airport (DTS) is a 15-minute drive away.
•Please note our occupancy includes an additional two beyond bed count. Trifold floor mattresses and additional linens can be provided upon request.
•This home can fit 3 standard vehicles in the driveway and 1 inside the garage.
•Please note that RVs and trailers are not permitted.
•Each property has a fixed amount of parking space on its rental property lot. No vehicles shall be parked outside the lot boundaries. Violations of this rule will incur a fee of $200 for every violation
Accidental Damage Protection: A non-refundable accidental damage protection plan has been included in the price of your reservation. Under this plan, you will not be held responsible to pay for accidental damage or loss to the rental property resulting from you or others in your party up to $2000. This plan does not cover intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct, and/or damages caused by pets. This plan is not available for reservations 28 days or longer or reservations that require a security deposit.
All bookings over 28 days require a security deposit to be charged after booking