"Estate of Relaxation" says it all... Enjoy the vacation you deserve at this spacious cabin, which can hold groups of up to 28 guests. This huge Smoky Mountain cabin is ideal for family vacations, reunions, or even church or work retreats. The wilderness-themed decor and furniture, spacious layout, and incredible mountain views (bear sightings are common!) make this cabin a truly special place.
This Pigeon Forge, Tennessee mountain cabin is perched high on the ridge in The Preserve Resort just minutes from The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, offering breathtaking views that can be beheld from one of 4 separate decks. Perhaps you'd like to take in the view from the cozy confines of one of the hot tubs available.
Cabin highlights include:
➡ Mountain views from 4 decks
➡ Hot tubs + access to resort pool
➡ 2 rec rooms
➡ Cozy living room with fireplace
➡ Beautiful rustic furniture
➡ Quiet location near Wears Valley and Townsend
➡ Minutes to Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg
➡ Access to Honeysuckle Meadows community pool and catch & release fishing pond, 12 minute drive
➡ Kids and pets welcome!
There's so much space to relax in this cabin, you'll have to stay for a while just to try out all the living rooms! Just off the kitchen is a cozy sitting area with luxurious leather couches and a stone-framed fireplace. Cozy up for a night in front of the crackling fire.
Downstairs, you'll find a retro-themed living room with a flat-screen TV, old-school jukebox, and wet bar with a fridge, freezer, and microwave. This room also has a big, comfy couch. It's the perfect spot for a movie night or watching the big games!
How about a little friendly competition? The upstairs game room has a billiards and foosball to keep the fun times going.
--KITCHEN & DINING--
Between hiking, sightseeing, and riding rides at Dollywood, you'll surely work up an appetite! The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you could need to cook for a group.
The kitchen is equipped with modern appliances, including a refrigerator, freezer, electric stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, 2 coffee makers, and blender. There's also a double sink for easy clean-up and a couple of barstools at the breakfast bar. The cabinets are stocked with new cookware, dishes, and glasses. Pots and Pans are available, please note we do not provide condiments such as salt and pepper.
There's plenty of space for everybody to eat at the main dining table, which has bench seating, or in the living room.
This cabin can comfortably sleep up to 28 guests in 9 bedrooms and the living areas. The bedrooms include hardwood furniture, mountain-inspired artwork, ceiling fans, and views of the forest and mountains:
• Bedroom 1: 1 king bed, en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi tub (main level)
• Bedroom 2: 1 king bed, en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi tub (main level)
• Bedroom 3: 1 queen bed (lower level)
• Bedroom 4: 1 queen bed (lower level)
• Bedroom 5: 1 queen-over-queen bunk bed (lower level)
• Bedroom 6: 1 king bed, en-suite bathroom (upper level)
• Bedroom 7: 1 king bed, en-suite bathroom (upper level)
• Bedroom 8: 1 queen-over-queen bunk bed and 1 twin bunk bed, en-suite bathroom (upper level)
• Bedroom 9 (Loft): 1 queen bed (upper level)
• Living Rooms: 1 queen-size sofa bed, 1 queen-size futon
Privacy please! This cabin contains 7 full bathrooms, some of which are en-suite in bedrooms. Every bathroom features modern fixtures, and most have shower/tub combinations. Bathroom amenities include toiletries, soft and absorbent cotton towels, and hair dryers.
Want to get a head start on your post-trip laundry? There's a washer and dryer in the laundry room just off the game room.
Though the Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg area are known for exhilarating activities like hiking and skiing, there's nothing wrong with taking a breather and enjoying the great outdoors from one of this cabin's four decks. From each one you can check out the magnificent views of the forest and mountains, and, if you're lucky, you'll see bears!
Ready for ultimate relaxation? Take a dip in one of the hot tubs or head over to the main resort area to swim in the resort pool. Honeysuckle Meadows community pool and deli are available. They offer fishing, seasonal outdoor pool pavilion for cooking out and a deli. Open May- October. The fishing pond is catch and release. Pole and bait rentals are available as well. You will enjoy a picturesque view from a comfortable lounge chair swimming from 10am -- 9pm daily in the large sparkling clean pool and some fabulous food selections from the deli and grill. Bathrooms, tables and a kiddie pool are also available for enjoyment. Located about a 12-15 minute drive away from your cabin. Access to Honeysuckle Meadow may carry a small fee.
--ESSENTIALS & SECURITY--
The entire cabin is equipped with fast WiFi, central heating, and air conditioning, so you'll always be comfortable and connected.
Free parking is available for a couple of vehicles in the driveway. Up to 8 standard size vehicles may fit. Parking in the street is not allowed and must be complied with our house rules, trailers must have pre-approval from our management before parking is approved.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our home or the Smoky Mountains area in general. We look forward to hosting you soon!
Ready for some outdoor adventure? This cabin is situated in a forested neighborhood just a stone's throw from Great Smoky Mountains National Park, so you'll see lots of wildlife - maybe even bears! Our quiet area is 13 miles from Pigeon Forge (25-minute drive) and 20 miles (40-minute drive) from Gatlinburg.
Planning your Smoky Mountains itinerary? Don't miss these highlights:
• The Sinks (22-minute drive) - Stunning waterfalls with nearby parking
• Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster (22-minute drive) - One-mile-long track with self-controlled "cars"
• Tuckaleechee Caverns (25-minute drive) - Amazing underground caves with cool rock formations
• RainForest Adventures Discovery Zoo (31-minute drive) - Exhibits with over 130 species, including some you can pet
• Dollywood (34-minute drive) - Iconic amusement park with rides, water slides, and live music
• Gatlinburg SkyLift Park (40-minute drive) - Spectacular open-air chairlift ride with views for miles
Just because the cabin includes a beautiful kitchen doesn't mean you need to cook every meal yourself. Why not give one of our favorite restaurants a try?
• Elvira's Cafe (11-minute drive) - Homestyle fare with a cozy ambiance, open all day
• Hillbilly's Restaurant (13-minute drive) - Funky brunch spot known for farm-chic decor and a breakfast buffet
• Pawpaw's Catfish Kitchen (15-minute drive) - New Orleans-style cooking with a summertime sno-cone stand
• Trailhead Steak & Trout (19-minute drive) - High-quality steak and seafood in a cabin-like space
In addition to the fun stuff, this cabin is also within a short drive of all the essentials.
• Closest supermarket: Townsend IGA (20-minute drive)
• Closest gas station: Marathon Gas (12-minute drive)
• Closest coffee shop: Elvira's Cafe (11-minute drive)
• Closest pharmacy: Publix Pharmacy at Valley Forge Shopping Center (25-minute drive)
• Closest bank: Citizens National Bank (13-minute drive)
We're always happy to assist with tour bookings or any other area recommendations.
Driving is the best way to get around the Smoky Mountains area. Stores and restaurants in the area typically have free parking, but some park lots charge fees.
Ridesharing services (Uber/Lyft) are somewhat limited in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, though there is taxi service available.
There is no public transportation within Great Smoky Mountains National Park, but the city of Gatlinburg offers trolley service between the Sugarlands Visitor Center, Laurel Falls parking area, and Elkmont Campground during summer months.
Flying into the Smoky Mountains area? Gatlinburg--Pigeon Forge Airport is a 40-minute drive away, McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS) is 45 minutes away, and Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) is about 2 hours away.
•Please note our occupancy includes an additional two beyond bed count. Trifold floor mattresses and additional linens can be provided upon request.
•Up to 8 standard-size vehicles may fit in the driveway.
•Street parking is not allowed
•Trailers must have pre-approval from our management before parking is approved.
Accidental Damage Protection: A non-refundable accidental damage protection plan has been included in the price of your reservation. Under this plan, you will not be held responsible to pay for accidental damage or loss to the rental property resulting from you or others in your party up to $2000. This plan does not cover intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct, and/or damages caused by pets. This plan is not available for reservations 28 days or longer or reservations that require a security deposit.
All bookings over 28 days require a security deposit to be charged after booking